Testing drinking water systems and wells is a crucial aspect of public and environmental safety in Philadelphia. Not only is it a regulatory requirement for businesses, but the CDC also recommends that homeowners conduct testing for their private systems every 1 – 3 years to ensure they have safe drinking water.
Regular water testing for contaminants such as heavy metals, pesticides, and bacteria allows a Philadelphia homeowner or business owner to evaluate the quality of their drinking water and ensure the safety of the people who are going to use or be exposed to it. Regular water testing also helps minimize public health risks and adverse environmental impacts.
Local Water Testing Company in Philadelphia
Kel Tren Watercare offers comprehensive water testing services in Philadelphia for all residential, commercial, and industrial consumers. Our company employs a stringent quality system, state-of-the-art laboratories, and complete solutions for our Philly clients.
Our testing services include:
- Testing drinking water in Philadelphia to comply with low-level reporting requirements for large scale construction projects
- Testing well water for nitrates, bacteria, PFOA chemicals, and other contaminants due to changes in appearance, odor, or taste
- Water testing due to flooding, a broken well cap, or a potential contamination source
- Testing either raw or after-treatment water from Philadelphia wastewater facilities that require regulatory approval and want to ensure that their discharge doesn’t cause environmental pollution
- Testing agricultural waters for contamination from pesticides or herbicides to ensure that it’s safe for livestock consumption and irrigation
- Testing ground and surface waters for routine monitoring
Kel Tren Watercare can help ensure that our Philadelphia clients are complying with regulatory standards and meeting their precise needs. We can tailor specific water testing, monitoring, and analysis programs to help them meet all the relevant regulations in their specific industry. We can also guarantee detailed and accurate results, proactive recommendations to prevent or remediate contamination, and reliable services.
We Provide City & Well Water Testing Services in Philadelphia
With our company’s local expertise and global technologies, we help our clients with their compliance requirements concerning water quality. Our water testing in NJ promises superior water testing results with a cost-effective field sampling and transportation process.
What Kinds of Water Tests Can We Perform?
We offer the following water tests to help our Philly clients find out if their water is safe:
- Basic Bacteria Test: Our certified Philadelphia laboratories can test for the presence of bacteria and nitrates to ensure the water’s suitability for consumption.
- Arsenic Test: We can accurately measure the concentration of dangerous substances like arsenic in drinking water.
- E-Water Test: We can also provide testing packages for Philly consumers of public water utilities and private well owners.
Our Philadelphia company is certified to carry out high-level tests that can help check the safety of municipal and bottled water. We also offer customized solutions to meet the unique regulatory or analytical needs of our clients. Contact us now to learn more.